Thursday, February 4, 2010

Goodies in the Mail


It has been a busy week, without a lot of time for quilting, but I did get a couple of quilty goodies in the mail. I have been watching Tazzie working on her Nearly Insane blocks and went ahead and ordered a copy of the book. I'm not sure if I'm going to try out some blocks, but I'll let the idea simmer for a while. The second is a Quilt for Kids kit that I have seen on Bingo Bonnie and Amy's Passions recently. They seem to go together quickly, so maybe I can get it finished on the weekend.

Sydney started guitar lessons and is really enjoying them. Ryan wants to choose and instrument now that both of the girls are taking lessons. Aren't they cute practicing a duet together?

School has been busy this week. Interim reports were due today and it is the last week before midwinter break. We had a talent show and a career day to add to the excitement, so it definitely hasn't been dull. Just one week and one day until midwinter break and our cruise! Not that I'm counting down of course.

1 comment:

Amy said...

oooo...fun and bright looking fabrics; looking forward to see the completed quilt this weekend :0)

Ummmm...."Nearly Insane" seems a VERY fitting title for a book with a cover like that!