Saturday, August 21, 2010

Fabric Fun and Boogie Time



Mom is having a blast spending time with the kids. She took the girls out for manicures and lunch and then to the mall for shopping and girl time. We had fondue for dinner tonight and right now everyone is getting down with Just Dance on the Wii.
I had some time between laundry loads this afternoon to play with my new fabric. I've only got the first 55 blocks printed, but I went through and started pulling fabrics to go with each of the blocks. Now I know what I am missing so that I can keep my eyes open next time I am out and about. My poor little binder is stuffed to the gills, but it is holding the potential for lots of pretty quilt blocks. Maybe I can get some prep work done tomorrow night, but I'm not sure when I'll have time to get another little block done. It's been DAYS since I've sewn anything. I might go into withdraw if I don't find time soon.

3 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

Sometimes organizing bits to sew blocks can be as fun as sewing...a little fabric fix!

Amy said...

holy buckets....that is some pic there! ONLY 55 blocks printed??? Golly, sounds like you're slackin' girl!

;0)

Micki said...

Boy, you really are quite organized!
Micki