Friday, August 6, 2010

Stopping Now, Really, I am



OK, I'll put these little guys away for a while. I wanted to get one more done though before I work some more on school stuff. So here is midget block number 5:

It is a Pineapple block of course. I think it looks more impressive than the Wild Goose Chase, but it only has 46 pieces compared to the 56 of block 4. The kids are asking for dinner, and Kurt has gone out with the guys after work tonight. I'm supposed to go to a 40th birthday party tonight, but I'll wait until he gets home and we'll play tag. The kids have had plenty of time with sitters this week so we decided not to go together.

7 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

Oh sure you're stopping :) LOL
Another cutie!

Amy said...

Dang girl---now you're ahead of me! Alright....maybe I'll need to tackle #5 to stay caught up with you while you go off and work on your blue DJ's :0)

Linda said...

Looks great and I love the colors.

SheilaC said...

I am amazed at all of these tiny blocks!! ! wOw!

SheilaC

Andee said...

That one looks good! Block two tempts me but I have yet to take the plunge!

Melinda said...

Love tiny pineapples. Yours in pink and brown is adorable.

Deb A said...

Love how that came out! Want to do mine for next week for me?