Saturday, September 4, 2010

Craziness

If I were fond of the colors, or the shape or the design, this would be a really cool block.
As it is, I just think it is a little psychotic, or maybe psychedelic, or something else maybe. Hard to say. I have yet to stitch the edges down by hand, but the corners are sewn into the seam allowance so that is holding it all together for now.
Kurt is feeling better enough to venture out for a fantasy football draft and all of the kids are off at different friends houses. I should take advantage of a few quiet minutes and do something productive. Maybe I'll just sit and enjoy the silence for a minute first though.

6 comments:

Melinda said...

I like it, even if it is a little psychotic or psychedelic or whatever. I do like the colors a lot. You are really making progress on these little blocks.

Linda Lee said...

After finishing that block you do need to sit and have a moment of silence. It is great-I am trying to picture it in other colors also!

Lindsay Jean said...

I think it has pizazz! When I was doing my block-a-day in '08, I ended up with more than a few blocks that I wasn't 100% in love with. I find that when they're put in the right setting, their qualities outshine the things I didn't like about them.

quiltingnana said...

psychedelic....great job

LuAnn said...

That block turned out great. It is just striking! Love your Dear Jane blocks, too.

Darling Jill Quilts said...

Looks great! Love the colors! My vote would be for you to keep sewing! lol