Sunday, January 2, 2011

More Scrappy Progress

Anne P. doesn't have a blog but was kind enough to send me this photo of her blue scrap project so far.  I love the movement of her blocks.  She says the blocks are complete and she is working on the sashing today. Way to jump in Anne! 
I just counted the number of Satrudays in January and it is 5!  I'm so thankful that I have a large supply of blue scraps.  Speaking of all things blue, Cabin Quilter has a quilt themed calendar for your computer desktop each month and January is BLUE.  You should go take a look so you can completely immerse yourself in the color of the month.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Those are neat -- kind of remind me of spiral log cabin blocks!

Ellen said...

I really like these as well. I hope she also sends you a photo of the finished quilt.