Saturday, January 29, 2011

Scrap Happy Saturday

I'm not sure how much I'll be able to post today as my computer is going to be at the Lego Tournament again.  I've got Ray of Sunshine done to the binding stage and will work on hand stitching that during ice skating this morning.  After that, the girls and I will go up and relieve Kurt at the tournament so that he can catch a plane.  I'll have lots to post later though and will try to make a nifty month end collage very soon.  I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far, I'll try to keep up on my i-pad.


 

11 comments:

Angie in SoCal said...

Boy, you have a busy day ahead. Look forward to seeing the collage.

Angela said...

Have had so much fun with the blues in January. Can't wait to find out what colour February will be :)

Deb A said...

Love this idea and am curious what color February will bring!

Char said...

Although I sarted late I did get a few things started. Just waiting on the next color.

Anita said...

Hrmmm, what will February bring?

Jessica said...

Just linked up! Love the tumblers you made in the above post and can't wait to find out what February's color is :)

Ellen said...

I had such a great time with January - I can't wait for February's colour.

floribunda said...

I skipped out on the blue this week and went for multicolor -- but still scraps!

Funky's Mama said...

I have too many blue scraps to stop working with them entirely, but I do have some red scraps/charms and an idea or two for them.

Lilian Pilar said...

Gracias, me ha gustado este trabajo y espero anciosa el nuevo color...besitos

Rhonda said...

Thank You, I'm setting up the link to my blog today. And will add the button to my blog as well. Are there any particular rules to this challenge other then what color we are to use? I want to catch up, but will start with this months color "Red" then go back and do blues. Looks like lots of fun. Thank you for letting me partake in it. : )