Sunday, August 28, 2011

And the Baby Quilt Makes Two

 As soon as a quilt gets loaded on the frame, the urge to start quilting becomes overwhelming.  Especially after I figured out that Zack's quilts need to get done.  Also, I picked up a spool of baby pink thread while I was out this morning.  And how long could this tiny little guy take anyway?  The borders got a little loop de loop with flowers while the center got got plain old loop de loops.  I kept them small to go with the scale of the blocks. 
It isn't a big quilt, and it doesn't have a home, but I'm sure someone will have a baby girl eventually.  Now the frame is empty again and I can get moving along with the monkey quilts.  Two quilts in one day, I'm doing a little happy dance right now. 

5 comments:

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

I would be doing more than just a little happy dance getting two done in one day!!!

Quilter Kathy said...

This is so pretty! You are really on a quilting roll...how fun!

Lynne said...

Someday I will be able to quilt like that (using a frame, I mean)!

Andee said...

I love this one! Something about nine patches is just so darn cute!

Ellen said...

Really cute - I like the border fabric you used.