Saturday, February 23, 2013

In Progress


I started several things today, but didn't manage to finish anything.  The power washer went kaput in the middle of the driveway.
  
I thought that was a sign to settle into a little quilting.  The first postage stamp block was almost done before it was time to go out for a girls night out.  I've been caught up with work and kids lately so it was nice to have some girl talk.
Tomorrow looks pretty calm.  Ryan has a few football games I think, and I have some school work to get caught up on.  It would be nice to take care of a few more purple scraps before the end of the month though.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello! I recently just started a youtube Korean food channel, EasyKoreanFood, where you can learn how to make fast & easy Korean food! It would mean the world to me if you could check it out because I'm just starting out! Thanks!

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

That is a very lovely purple block you have there. I guess spammers think you need to eat too......I have been getting spam on my blog all of a sudden again too.

Kate said...

Very pretty purples. Hope you get in some stitching today.

Kath said...

ooh those yummee purples!

Jean(ie) said...

De-lurking to admire your pretty purple postage stamp block. Hope you had fun on your girls night. So very important for sanity!

Ellen said...

Love the purple blocks - the colours are gorgeous.

I seem to have days like that too where nothing seems to get finished. It can be a little frustrating because I really do like ticking things off my to-do lists.

Jamie Janow Elfert said...

Funny story, I just loaded Google Earth on my IPad and used my house to test it. Our driveway is about 200 feet long. From the space view, you can see where our pressure washer quit working!

Teresa in Music City said...

Girls Night Out! Good for you :*) I hope you had a great time with your buddies. I think I'm about done with my purples - I'm amazed at how much more space I have in that drawer now!