Saturday, March 23, 2013

Lacrosse Away Game

There are only three lacrosse leagues in our county which has meant that most of our games this year have been away. Today we are in Orlando for a double header before driving to our campsite for spring break. We have a cabin which is a first for us. It looks like a rainy weekend so a bit of shelter will be nice to have.
I got the hand work done on two orange triangles on the way here and finished another on the machine before we left. I will be happy to move on to the next rainbow color for Jane.

3 comments:

Julierose said...

I hope you have a really fun week away. Our children are grown with babes of their own; we are retired and so--in effect--on vacation (ROTFLOL) all the time! I am being drawn in to the Dear Jane magnetic force--and my favorite is the Rainbow...love seeing your blocks, have fun...Julierose

Deb A said...

Have a great time!

Kate said...

Hope the Lacrosse went well. Enjoy your spring break, I hope yours is warmer than ours was!