Saturday, June 29, 2013

Last Yellow ScrapHappy Saturday

If all goes according to plan, I will be in a care headed to Georgia when this post goes live.  I have scheduled it ahead and am hoping that everything works as it should.  Yellow isn't one of those HUGE colors that never seem to end, so I am hoping that everyone made a good sized dent and came up with some nice blocks during the month.  Use misterlinky below to brag about your progress this month.  Be sure to check in and  see all the other scraphappy goodness going on in blogland.




6 comments:

Julierose said...

I am posting from DH's computer, as mine is "KAPUT"--hope

Sheila said...

Be safe on the road, dear.

Andee said...

Looks like your post went off without a hitch! I am working today (starting in 3 min. lol) but am thinking about sewing some yellow...hehe!

Edith said...

The post seems to have launched according to schedule. You are right about the yellow, I had a bit of trouble finding yellow scraps and only got four scrappy trip along (I usually do seven) and used up much of my yellow scrap stash. Hope you are enjoying Georgia.

Kate said...

Hope you had a safe trip and that your Mom is doing better.

Sarah said...

Ive been without internet all weekend......and Ive missed everyone. Nice to be back though and enjoying everyones yellow projects. Now next months colour will probably be easier!