Tuesday, March 11, 2014

The Drive Home

This was my view on the way home from work yesterday.  Spring has definitely arrived in Florida when the baby Sandhill cranes start to appear.  
We just got back from Anna's lacrosse game. They won and were up by enough that Anna was able to play near the end of the game.  As an 8th grader on a varsity team, she doesn't usually go in until they are ahead by a good bit.  It was a beautiful night for a game.  Kurt and Ryan worked the concession stand while Sydney and I cheered from the stands.  

4 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

Spring family outing... adorable!

Deb A said...

Sounds like a fun family night! I got to be outside in the nice weather at soccer practice tonight. I'll take these temps over the ones next month!

Teresa in Music City said...

Yay Spring!!!! We are seeing signs here too - the bradford pear trees are budding and the daffodils have bloomed :)

Cute picture of your DD playing lacrosse! I miss the days of watching my kids play sports.

Sherrill said...

Love the sandhills and so glad your daughter got to play!!