Wednesday, April 6, 2016

April is a Runaway Train

I can't believe that it is April 6 already and I have not yet put together a tutorial for the April Sampler Block!  I knew April was going to be a super busy month, and I was so much not wrong!
April's block is called a Wacky Pinwheel.  I did a tutorial for it in June of 2014.  I wanted to clean up the tutorial a bit and streamline the measurements.  Maybe I can get started as soon as I finish packing?!  I'm off for three days for a conference on brain based learning.  If you are ready to get started though, the original tutorial will at least get you started.  It is a 6 inch block.  So that means you will need 12 blocks for the large quilt and 9 for the small quilt.  Thanks for all of your patience.  May is going to be so much calmer.  I am almost sure of it.  

4 comments:

Deb A said...

May - end of school. At least June should be a nice month for you =) I still need to make purple butterfly's.

Vicki W said...

I am working in building my new website so I can consolidate my blog and shop in one place. I've already accepted that April is going to be totally lost to me!

Delighted Hands said...

Don't worry about it....this will whet our appetites!

Kate said...

There are just some months where it's hard to get to all the things you want. Hope the conference was a good one.